Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Up at TWO AM!!

Why in the world am I up at 2:29 am?? I went to the doctor today to get some relief from this feeling bad thing I've had for a few days, so I guess my sore throat is keeping me up. I also have some other medicine I'm on that has me wired, I think.  I didn't get the cough syrup that was prescribed, because I didn't have a cough. I wonder if it would have helped the sore throat!! Crazy... Anyway, I should be asleep right now. When I usually wake up at night, I go right back to bed. I think I wanted to surf the internet to do some research on something, so I stayed awake. Then, the battery in my keyboard was out, so I couldn't type anything. The batteries are now replaced, and I am still perusing the internet. I hope to get back to sleep soon!

I have had an interesting day...slept till 10:17 because I felt soooo bad!! Sat around the house piddling and flipping channels on the tv... watched my soap opera... piddled...felt so bad I couldn't even think of doing anything much...  My sister came in town...then she talked me into going to the doctor and she drove me there so I would actually go!!! My regular doctor is starting her own practice, and she is in the midst of getting the office set up, so I couldn't go to see her. I just went to an Urgent One place, but I didn't get any real satisfaction...just the stereotypical "upper respiratory" answer that you get when they can't really find out why you feel like mashed potatoes or muddy water!!

So, I'm up at TWO AM and not feeling so grand.  I hope tomorrow will be better!!

Good night...



No comments:

Post a Comment