Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

My bags are packed. I'm ready to go. I'm leaving on a jet plane to go my high school reunion!! I cannot believe that the actual event is so close! Everyone is very excited. We have a Nostalgia page on Facebook where we have all reconnected. My friend started this whole thing, and now we will all be together again. I haven't seen these people in 41 years!! I have to get up really early, in order to get to the airport in time for my flight. I was dreading the early rising time, but now I am anxious for it to get here!  I also cannot believe that I am all packed and ready to go. My personal stylist made a house call yesterday, and she got all of my outfits together for me. I'm talking about my wonderful daughter, of course!  I was going to keep everything hanging, since I have ironed all of the clothes, but I finally decided to just pack them and be done with that. I have been much calmer about the whole trip, today, since I packed the stuff. I got all of my medicines, toiletries, shoes, clothes, and other stuff all ready. Now tomorrow, I have to back to the dentist to have my tooth repaired again. The front part of it came off again, so I hope this new one will last until Sunday night, at least!!
Here are a couple of pictures of the hotel where we will all be staying. The pictures look really fancy...la de da!!  I'm excited! I will probably not post anything until next week, after I return home. Have a great week, everyone!!

This picture is of the hotel. As you can see, there is a tower section. This part is the newest part of the hotel. The main part is the historical section, where my room is supposed to be located. I hope so, anyway!

I will post more things when I return!



Lobby

1 comment: