Friday, July 2, 2010

A Whimsical Tea Party



Hi,
I have been wanting to go to this little tea house, called A Whimsical Teacup, for a while now. My sister went to a bridal shower there, and it sounded like a neat place to see. So, my friend and I decided to go one day this summer.



















We found out that there are 'dress up' items at the little restaurant, so we invited our little nieces to go, too. Of course, we each invited our sister-in-laws who have the little nieces ~



Meet Julia and Haley! They are both 3 years old.



So, I had the Whimsical Tea, which included a garden salad, several tiny sandwiches, a drink, and some sweets. I could have ordered a pot of tea, but with the sweet items, I knew I woudn't be able to really taste the tea! The sandwiches were a sampling of what they have: chicken salad, tuna, and ham and cheese. The sweets were a cream puff, a chocolate cream puff, a lemon bar, and a little cupcake. Fruit is added to all of the food items, so I also had strawberries, kiwi, and melon. The little girls had a nice time putting on the little hats, boas, and necklaces. The entire tearoom is pink, my favorite color!

Cathy, Haley, and Trish


Dewilla and Cathy


Ellen and Julia


Haley and Trish


The Tea Room


After leaving the tea room, we went to a few used furniture stores. My friend wanted to find some bedside tables for her house. She finally found a very interesting/different looking one that she bought for her son's room. He lives in New Orleans, but she wanted it for his room for whenever he is at home.
Today has been pleasant. Now, I need to find some other little interesting places to go for lunch this summer. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment