Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Cheshire Cat Tree




On a recent trip to Tampa, we went over to St. Petersburg. I found the tree! The tree in question is one that I found a few years ago on a trip with Rachel and Mamma. I think this tree looks like the tree in Alice in Wonderland where the Cheshire Cat is found. I was so happy to find this tree again! This time, Adam and Vicky were with us. So, I got Rachel, Adam, and Vicky's picture in the tree. If I had not had on flipflops, I would have tried to climb up to sit in the tree! I chose to just pose beside the tree. Now that I know where the tree is located, I will wear my tennis shoes on the next trip. My tree is located outside of the Fine Arts center in St. Petersburg, near the pier.
So, I hope you enjoy the pics!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment