Saturday, June 23, 2012

The BEACH~~

We took Dora on her first trip to the beach yesterday. She really loved the wind blowing on her face! She smiled, and laughed, and kicked her feet constantly! We know when she is trying to talk, because her legs go round and round, and her arms go flailing around! She is one sweet little girlie! I have two small beach umbrellas that we set up, so that she did not get any sunburns! Rachel laid a towel down in the sand and put Dora on it. She loved the feel of the sand on her back! I have lots of pictures to post, so I will let the pictures tell the story!
  Today has been a do-nothing day so far. I have enjoyed just sitting around, messing on the computer, doing nothing, putting up dishes from the kitchen sink that desperately needed to find their home, etc. I made some chicken salad and poured a gingerale. This afternoon, I am going to see the Children's Theatre production of "The Music Man". My friend, Cathy, asked me to go with her. I'm sure it will be fun. I like that musical.
Well, let me get started loading the beach pictures. Have a great Saturday!!
Dora in Grandma's Carseat!

Dora is reading the sunscreen label!

She is such a good baby!

Let's go already!

Squeezing into her bathing suit!

Rachel and Dora ready to go, with the Tybee Lighthouse in the background.

Almost there!


Mamma Rachel fussing with my hat!

Grandma's new wagon! I've been looking for one for a couple of years. I saw this at Sam's, and I just HAD to buy it!

Sunbathing at the beach!

Giggling away!

I'm such a happy baby! I LOVE the beach!


Sweet Girl!


I love to kick my legs up into the air!

Lounging in the chair...


It's been a fun day!!

1 comment: