Monday, June 25, 2012

Ah, Summer

So... what kind of productive things have I done so far this summer? Well...let me see...We all went to the beach Friday...I bought some more cross stich patterns and books that I have no idea WHEN I will get around to using...I took my first Cholesterol pill last night. I have been avoiding that pill for almost 15 years, so I finally caved in, since I have more bad cholesterol than good cholesterol, and I do have a couple of heart conditions, so I thought it might be in my best interest to cave in, since I am not being successful with the diet and exercise thing!...I went to see the musical, The Music Man, at the Children's Theatre with my good friend Cathy Solomons and enjoyed it very much...I went to supper with my sister and brother in law, and Daddy, at Love's Seafood, and they treated us to dinner, after waiting for TWO hours for a table! There was a party of 100 people in the back who had been there since 3 pm and stayed until after 8 pm!! Can you imagine letting people do that to your business on one of your busiest nights - SATURDAY!! There were a LOT of dissatisfied customers that evening...I have been spoiling my Golden Retriever, Page, by allowing her to be a house dog now, rather than an outdoor/indoor dog. She really misses our Lady, and she smells the yard and surroundings all the time looking for her. Page also follows me foot to foot in the house, afraid that I might go away, too, I suppose...I finally figured out how to pin a website on Pinterest without too much hassle. You have to download the PinIt button, first! I have never really been a peruser of Pinterest,  but I do go on there occassionally to see what my daughter, family, and friends have pinned...I have been contemplating my trip to Milwaukee for my Bitburg, Germany High School Reunion and what it is going to be like to see people that I haven't seen or heard of in over FORTY years!!!!...I bought some Cake decorating things from Michael's and A.C. Moore...I bought birthday candle numbers from 0 to 9, so that we will not be without a candle for anyone anymore...I have been anxiously awaiting my order from 31 bags (it will be delivered tomorrow)...I FINALLY found a wagon that I can take to the beach or wherever I need to go and bought it!...I bought two new beach umbrellas and towels, also...I have been trying to 'catch' my soap opera on real-time television, rather than watching it on the computer at night, but I haven't managed to do that yet - maybe it will work out today - Young and the Restless...I have also been trying to blog regularly, rather than once or twice a year!! haha....SO, there is my summer vacation so far. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that wagon... Will be looking for one. Ordering my 31 tomorrow! Love those products!

    ReplyDelete