Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just breathe

Shewwwwooooooooo...That is supposed to represent a long breath coming out! I have finally finished two of the three questions that I am completing for my comprehensive exams. I have been so worried about getting these things done, that I haven't been breathing properly! No kidding. I find myself holding my breath most of the time, while worrying that I won't get it all done. I have to remind myself to breathe! On top of all of this, I have several competitions to prepare for at school with my students. I actually had nightmares and morningmares last night and this am. I didn't sleep very well. I am up really late tonight, and I hope to actually go to sleep when I finally go to bed. I was working and writing all day long, until 8 pm, and I forgot to eat! I guess that means I have enough stored up fat to keep me going. haha
I finally fixed some meatless spaghetti sauce, noodles, and sweet iced tea around 9:15, and I had a little meal. Now, I am stuffed and can't go to bed! So, I am checking facebook, writing emails, and writing in my blog. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to start studying again and get some more things done. Tomorrow is my mamma's 86th birthday, but she isn't here to celebrate with us. We will all have a strange day, I am sure. We will probably visit the cemetery, too. I wanted to write something for the paper, but I never got around to it. I just wasn't sure what to write. Maybe next year, I will get it done. I am going to find just the right picture and put on here tomorrow, in honor of her birthday. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment