Thursday, January 1, 2009

Error in blogville

Well, Adam tells me that the house we looked at today is not Paula Deen's. Perhaps what we saw today is her old house. Anyway, Adam says that she lives around by the Savannah Yacht Club which is farther around on Wilmington Island. A friend of his lives down there a few doors down from her house, so I guess he knows. That would make more sense, because she would have more room and a bigger house on the water there.
I hope everyone has enjoyed the New Year celebration. It really doesn't seem like a new year to me, but maybe it will in a few days. This whole holiday season has been a bit strange this year.
I was planning on watching Funny Girl and surfing the internet tonight, but the picture wouldn't come up for the movie. I could hear the music, but I couldn't see anything. I hope it is okay, because I borrowed the DVD from Vicky!
I'm watching the crazy people standing out in the cold on tv broadcasting the New Year celebrations in New York. I sure am glad that I am not in that cold weather. It is nice and comfy right here on my couch! I should go for now before I write too much and wander too far with my thoughts. Have a great night tonight and a great New Year's day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlfriend!
    Happy New Year to you and yours. It doesn't quite seem like the new year yet, does it? I guess we will get used to it.
    Mom, Tom, Wendy, Lauren and Andrew are still here. We all fell asleep in front of the tv last night, but woke up just before midnight to yell at midnight.
    I love your blog. I am so glad you're doing it. Have a wonderful day today.
    I love you,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete