Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Friends and Family, Part 2

I should not start writing down names of friends, because I will most probably leave someone important out of the blog. I have friends from all parts of my life. Being raised in the Air Force, I lived all over the United States and in Germany. I have friends from my childhood, friends from my teen years, friends from young adulthood, friends from adulthood in Tennessee, and friends from adulthood in Georgia. Each one of them is different. I have friends from church. I have friends from work. I have friends from college, friends from my acting days, friends from my musical days, etc., etc., etc. Which ones do I mention by name, and which ones do I mention as a group? How about if I just mention that I have loads of friends all over the place and I love each and every one of them? I think that is best. Of course, you never see all of your friends in the same place or all at once. All of us probably have friends in all walks of life and in all of the places we inhabit or spend time. I spend most of my time with family, because that is how I enjoy spending my time. I am rambling on and on, so I should stop for now. I will return when I have some more wandering thoughts that are just anxious to ooze out of my brain! Have a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment