Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Day Before Going Back to Work Ramblings

Here I am again with my wandering thoughts. This morning has been rather uneventful. I guess everyone is tired from last night's celebrations. The streets are empty, and there is no traffic running up and down past the house. No traffic means a quiet day. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I really should try to clean up the Christmas stuff. I probably won't, though! Rachel says there are lots of sales today, but I don't need to buy anything. I could do some spontaneous shopping, which is what I usually do. I never have a plan. I just buy what I see at the moment. Rachel couldn't believe that I did not have a Christmas list or even an idea of what to buy for people. I told her that I just look for what will strike me as fitting a person, and I buy it! I usually manage to match people pretty well that way, so why should I change my unorganized, shoot from the hip strategy? I haven't figured out how to fix the time stamp on this thing yet, and I haven't really played around with making this an interesting looking blog. Do you like the PINK? Is it too much PINK? Well, Adam tells me there is too much PINK in my house, but I like PINK. Actually, the pink in the house is a quieter pink than the PINK on this blog. The soft pink on my walls is a color from a baby's room selection, so I think it is okay. Adam said, NO MORE PINK, so I used Purple in the dining room. HA~ Anyway, I will put yellow in the kitchen one of these years when I get some time to paint again. That room will need a lot of work, because there is wallpaper to take down first. My ramblings are too much for you all right now I am sure, so I will stop and see what type of laziness I can get myself into before going back to work tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment