Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Saramina

My Saramina is my mamma's big sister. She was the serious sister, and my mamma was the silly sister! HA! The two close sisters are together again now in heaven. My Saramina went to heaven last week. She was a very sweet and loving aunt and lady. Saramina was a true genteel Southern lady who only thought of others, never herself. She was one of the most selfLESS people on the face of the earth. I have been so fortunate to have been raised by, and to have been around, MANY selfless ladies: my Mamma, my Granna, my Saramina, my Grandma, my Aunt Bernice, my Aunt Bonnie, my aunt Carwee who we called WeeWee, MarySue, Aunt Eunice who we called E, and the list goes on and on. All of these ladies meant a lot to me and impressed upon me the true meaning of being a mom, a sister, an aunt, a grandma, a friend, and a true lady. I have had a blessed life by being related to so many wonderful ladies, and I hope that I can always be an extension of and an example of all of them as a sweet, Christian, selfless lady just like they have all been.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I come from net friend Taiwan's, has no intention between to see your article, had thought the article the content is very good, the blog type which manages in Taiwan looks like very much with me, therefore sincere invites you to have a look to mine website!
    酒店經紀
    桃園酒店經紀
    新竹酒店經紀
    禮服酒店
    制服酒店
    便服酒店
    酒店兼差
    酒店上班
    台北制服酒店
    台北禮服酒店

    ReplyDelete