Thursday, March 19, 2020

Flower update and stitching

My cross stitch crafts have begun!  I started with a small pattern of a cardinal. I love the story about the cardinal being a family angel coming to visit. So, I put this little picture in a small frame and have it displayed on my little lighthouse table.  The snow is kind of invisible, since the fabric is white. It is along the branch and under the house!






























Now, I am working on a pattern that I purchased quite a few years ago. It is a picture of three little angels. I have several knickknacks of these angels, as well as Christmas ornaments. I even sent Christmas cards of these angels for a few years. I love them. They are so sweet. So, the middle angel is where I began the project. In this picture, you can see the face and feet of the middle angel.




Today, I am going to post updated photos of the azaleas. I am also going to show last year's pictures of the same bushes. They were much fuller and stayed longer last year. This year, they wilted very quickly.

Here are the current pictures of this year's azaleas.































These same bushes were much fuller last year, as you can see.



We had a pretty fruit tree in bloom last year, too. That tree didn't make it this year, though.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good!! I remember the angel Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of today was spent working on that angel. I got the face and head finished, and now I am working on the two blue colors in the robe. It is fun watching the picture appear.

    ReplyDelete