Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Rainy Sunday

So... what do you do on a rainy Sunday? Stay inside, I suppose! I was out and about rather early today at Home Depot and Lowe's, but I got home before the rain. Daddy is on my laptop doing Ancestry.com things, so I am in the computer room using the regular computer. I always use this one, anyway.
There is nothing much on TV to watch. I do not read for pleasure, unless I skim through a magazine. I could be cross stitching the new patterns I bought to do for Dora. I could bake a cake or some cupcakes. Maybe I will make a pound cake. That will keep me busy, and we all love those things! I need to mop the house, but I am waiting until later in the day to do that. There is not much use in mopping the house when it is raining outside and everyone will be bringing in dirty, wet feet!!
The summer has been enjoyable. I have been to the beach FIVE times, and I have a pretty nice tan. I went to visit my Grimm cousins who were staying at the beach for a week, and I enjoyed meeting the new little ones in their family. I took a trip to Alabama to visit more Grimm cousins. This week, my north Georgia Hooper cousins are coming to stay for the week at Tybee, so I will get to see them and their little ones, too! As usual in the summer, I have had several doctor's appointments and checkups. It is easier to do these appointments in the summer, so that I do not have to take off from work. Before school resumes in two weeks, I must get the animals to the vet~ I keep putting that off. Daddy has been sick again this week, so things were put on hold for a while. Hopefully, he will be feeling better in a few days. At first, the doctor was going to put him back in the hospital, but he decided that recuperating at home with two very strong antibiotics would be better. Thank goodness!!
So, have I decided what to do on a rainy Sunday? Not really....I guess I'll go bake a cake!!
Have a great week!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment