Sunday, August 26, 2012

Working hard

Typing, typing, typing....that is what I have been doing a lot of these last few weeks. I mentioned earlier that I turned in my first three dissertation chapters. Well...now I am in the process of editing them. Along the way, I have been entertaining my daddy every night. His electricity is out of whack at the house, so he is staying with me for a while. Also, my cat went under the house Monday night, and she won't come out. We have spotted her a couple of times, but we cannot get her to come out. We left food, she eats it, but she stays under the house. I hope she comes out soon. I may just have to call Critter Control and get her out of there! 
School starts tomorrow. I hope to get some pictures of my nice, new room. The school is really beautiful. We have a brand new building, and everyone is excited. The children will surely be in "hog heaven" tomorrow when they attend their brand new school for the first time. Pictures will be forthcoming. Tonight, I am feeling the fact that I was up until 4:15 am Friday night typing. The bed is calling me, so I will be locating it very soon.
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment