Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Studying

I'm making progress! I began writing again last Thursday, and I have been working hard ever since. My new quarter started July 9th, but I did not get started on anything very good until last week. I had so much going on, and I had my reunion trip ahead of me, and I just couldn't concentrate. Each day, I told myself to study. I couldn't. Finally, I was suckered into babysitting my niece and nephew, and it finally hit me. I needed to write!  I watched movies with the kids, I fed the kids, I played with the kids, but I kept worrying about not studying. So, I finally came in here to this computer and just started. I typed really fast and got some things done. Then, my sister came by at 1:30 and got the kids. I went back to studying and got quite a bit accomplished. I went to Hilton Head on Saturday with the kids, where they went ziplining. I studied all day Sunday and all day today. I think I need a break, though, because I cannot read anything right now...no journals or anything. My eyes aren't working well for that, so I decided to write on the blog. Tomorrow, I have a conference call with my advisor, so I must be ready for that. I have finished a lot more this evening, but I am all written out!
Hopefully, tomorrow will bring more energy and more writing. Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment