Wednesday, August 11, 2010

football cake and thoughts


Hello,
I made yet another birthday cake last week. This one was a football cake for my brother. The request was to incorporate his rugby team and his school team, so I made red grass for his school and green icing for rugby! SCPS represents Savannah Christian Preparatory School, and SSRC represents the Savannah Shamrocks Rugby Club. The grass is red from the poor boys' red sweat for their team! haha


This summer has been full of birthdays, and they aren't over yet! Julia will be four next week, and I have a standing order for a castle cake for her. I hope I get home in time to make it properly. I am in Tampa right now visiting my son. Rachel's birthday is next week, and I have an order from her for a fondant cake (purple) with shapes and things. I will have to get that one just right!

Here are some other pictues of Dewey's birthday. Enjoy!

Dewey III on the seesaw, wearing a Savannah Christian Raiders jersey! He is always full of smiles!!



Julia helping her Daddy blow out his candles. She is also wearing a Savannah Christian Raiders jersey. Dewey is coaching the offensive line this year, so they special ordered these jerseys!! Daddy and Kate are close by enjoying the process. Kate looks like she is trying to help Julia blow out the candles!! haha



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment