Saturday, February 6, 2010

Goin' on a Train Ride!!

Whew! I thought my trip was done for! Then, I thought about a train why not? I should try everything once. So, here I am riding o the silver bullet to Orlando! Yep, that's it's name. I believe we are almost there. The ride gas been calm. Nootion sickness from going up and down, no huge price gouged out oft empty pockets, and no teeny tiny seat to sit in! It has been calm, relaxing, and enjoyable - well, except for the stinky, dirty bathroom :(
all in all, I think I made a right choice for a change.
I am off to see two old friends from my Germany days. I found Dawn again about 15 years ago. We found Linda thus tear on facebook. We haven't seen her since 1971!! Linda arrived in Florida Thursday night, so she and dawn have been visiting. Now today, the three of us will ne together again... What fun!!
There are all sorts of people on the train. The rife is interesting. After my horrific experience with New Jersey traffic, I have been terrified of driving on interstates. Plus, my vision is worsening, and I am very fearful of traffic coming in on me from the sides, etc., etc.
This is my first post from my phone, so I hope there are not too many mistakes.
I will ride the train again on Monday, so I will update my train experiences and trip later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment