Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spang Girls' Reunion Pictures

When I wrote the last post, I did not have pictures to include. Now, I have a few that I would like to share.

Our hotel



Fireworks at Disney, as seen from the hotel, under the Monorail!!



More fireworks ~ They were fantastic, and they were shown to the music of The Sorcerer's Apprentice!



This was taken by my phone. The Disney castle is in the background. It is blue in this picture. The castle kept changing colors, and I tried to get them all. My phone's camera is not that great, so the pictures aren't so good. You can see the outline of the castle, though.




In this picture, the castle is pink. I really enjoyed watching the castle change colors.




The German section of Epcot ~ Where else would we be?!



We took our picture in one of those places that has holes for your head to stick out. Dawn cropped them and made them into individual pictures.

Dawn Grant



Linda Spignesi




Dewilla Hooper



One of the monorails that we took from the hotel and around Epcot.




The little train station in Winter Haven, Florida, with Dawn and I in front.





I am ready to go home! Do you like the luggage? It has pink and purple butterflies on it. I realize that this is little kid's luggage, but I LOVE IT!!




Thanks, girls, for a wonderful weekend. Thanks for sending the pictures, too! We had a ball together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment