Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cake Crazy

I signed up for another cake decorating class today, Wilton course number 2. This one will be all about flowers! I plan to learn how to make a doozy of a PANSY!
I was at the AC Moore craft store today and asked the cashier if they were having any classes in December. Just my luck, they have one beginning on Tuesday, and it is the course I have been wanting to take :) Once you take the first course, you can take the other three in any order. Courses 3 and 4 are about tier cakes and fondant. I am not into fondant yet, but I probably will be very soon. SO, I hope to be able to make some flowers for my little ditties that I am making. I should get better with the roses in this class, too!
I will let you know how it goes! Tuesday will be here soon. This course is on Tuesday and Thursday for two weeks, rather than once a week for four weeks. I think I will like that much better, because I will be done before Christmas!
I have a special plan for Christmas, anyway. I splurged on a Nordic Ware Train set pan at the Kitchen Outfitters store, and I am going to make it for Christmas. I bought tons of candy today to use on it. The track will be made out of red licorice. I am all excited about this one. I have been waiting for a couple of months to use my new pans!
Cake crazy, that is me!

1 comment: