Monday, November 2, 2009

The Butterfly Garden


This first picture is a good picture of the whole Confederate Rose tree at my mom and dad's house. I think this one turned out better than the ones from my regular camera! This is from my phone. The rest of the pictures are of the butterfly garden.






Hello,
I finally made it to the butterfly garden here in Savannah. I must say that it is not exactly what I expected. I have previously been to a butterfly exhibit in Florida, and I thought that this one would be like that one. The one in Florida is at a university. It is enclosed and has lots of butterflies. The one that I went to last week is outside in a regular flower garden. We have a place called the Bamboo Farm. Many schools take field trips there. This place has all sorts of outside types of things to see. There is also a section that has flowers to attract butterflies.


I only saw orange ones, and one yellow one, but the garden was pretty. I took some pictures on my phone, and I finally figured out how to get them off of my phone! So, I am putting them up on this little blog. One of the pictures is of the sign that tells you what types of flowers attract butterflies. I love butterflies. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Oh, I just HAD to include my green butterfly that I made for Vicky's birthday. Her favorite color is green, so here is her butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment