Saturday, March 7, 2009

A lazy Saturday

I am doing absolutely nothing right now. I am just being a bit lazy for a change. I will begin writing my dissertation very soon, like this week, so I am trying to enjoy a few moments of nothingness before the "busy-ness" starts again. I have quite enjoyed being without timelines, due dates, and stress. I must admit that I feel a lot better today than I have recently. I "met" my dissertation mentor yesterday via the telephone. She lives in Arizona, and she sounds very nice. She is a former high school English teacher who is now an adjunct professor of Qualitative Research and Research Methodology. She also serves as a Dissertation mentor. I feel confident that I am in good hands, with her as my mentor. I feel really good about our conversation and the path that I have set for my research.
One of these days I am going to figure out how to get pictures in here correctly, and then I can add a lot of neat stuff. For now, this blog will be pretty in pink!
I hope you are all having a great day. I think I will post the Happy Anniversary slideshow that I made for my daughter, Rachel. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment