Friday, March 27, 2009

Accesorize your blog

Hi,
I have been trying for days to "accesorize my blog" with the little blinkee from the cutest blog on the block website. I tried and tried, but I couldn't get it to work - OR so I thought! I think I was doing it right the whole time, but I just thought I wasn't. Anyway, I got it correct tonight. I actually put it in there twice at the bottom, before I even realized it was on there once! After I realized the two blinkees were blinking, I finally figured out how to put two more at the top! I have had a lazy night. I spent the afternoon with the two littlest Hoopers, Julia and 3D. I had taken pictures of them Sunday and yesterday to use in a slideshow. I finally got the show done tonight, and I emailed it to everyone. I think I should post it, because I don't think everyone has an email - or I don't have their email addresses - it is one of the two things, I'm sure. I actually got to watch an entire Talk Soup, or The Soup, on the E channel tonight. I usually catch it late and miss half of it. I like that crazy show. I was a big fan in the beginning when Greg Kinnear started it and hosted it. I like the way this new guy gets the people he makes fun of to come on his show! I think that it is neat that they can laugh at themselves and not take themselves so seriously, so they will come to the show. It is Friday night, and I usually go to bed EARLY on Friday night. I am always so whacked out by Friday that I am just exhausted. I have kept myself busy tonight, so I wouldn't fall asleep. I made brownies and watched tv. I finally saw some of the 40 year old virgin show, well the last half hour, anyway. Then, it came right back on, so I saw the very beginning, too. I thought, enough is enough of that, and I came right back here to the computer. I'm starting to get very sleepy, so I will sign off for now. I will probably stay on this computer for a while and maybe post the slideshow I made of the kiddos. Have a great night and a good tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. The Soup is one of my favorite shows! I heart Joel McHale!

    ReplyDelete