Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Ramblings

Hello,
I like the new look of my blog, so I thought I would pop in again. I have been surfing around on this computer all afternoon. I have not accomplished anything, but it has been an easygoing way to spend the afternoon. I first had to catch up on my soap, The Guiding Light. I like to watch that, when I get a chance. Yes, I like the soaps. As Amelia says, "Don't judge me!" HAHA! Rachel came over to get her clothes out of the dryer, while I was online talking to Carter. She had some ice cream while she waited. She usually comes over to exercise to Adam's new tapes by some guy who does an extreme fitness thing called Beach Body, with each day being different body part workout exercise. He even has a day of yoga. Adam, Vicky, and Rachel are all into that getting fit and healthy stuff! HAHAHAHA!
I've been cooking since 6, for one person. I don't know why it took me so long to get anything done! Daddy already ate fish, and Rachel is fixing something at her place, so I was all alone to fix whatever I wanted. I made healthy stuff, really I did: Skinless Chicken tenders baked, salad with only lettuce and an olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing I make, and green beans.Well, I did add a touch of chicken gravy from a McCormick's envelope, but that is okay. The meal doesn't sound like much, but it is filling. I even made myself some sweet iced tea! Well, I have rambled on enough. I shall go for now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Are they doing P90X? I started it and am on my 4th week! I'm pretty sure he is the Beach Body guy!

    ReplyDelete