Saturday, May 18, 2013

Meanderings

Why do some people have to be so ugly to other people? Why do some people think they can just run all over other people? I have no clue as to why there are such mean people in the world. I was raised in such a warm and loving environment that it is beyond my comprehension to understand people who are so self absorbed, only care about what is good for them, and just plain mean. Can you say, passive aggressive? Those who make snide, ugly remarks just waiting to get a 'rise' out of someone are just pitiful. Why are people so dad blamed ugly?  I was raised by some very selfLESS people who would bend over backwards to do anything they could for me, or you, or anyone else on this earth. Our family has always had the God given spiritual gifts of giving and serving. I am glad that we are bessed in that way, and I feel sorry for those who just think of themselves and what they can get out of life only for them. Life is too bad, too sad, for them, because they are sad, ugly, mean spirited, spiritless, lonely people.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment