Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Waiting

The waiting game is on again. My dissertation is now in the hands of the School of Education, so I am waiting to hear from them as to whether or not any edits are needed. The process is long and in many steps, but that is okay. I have come a long way, and I am moving onward and upward.
The weather has been pretty nice around here. It is like spring a little bit, and that is good.
Little Dora is crawling all over the place. She does pull herself up and walk around things. She practically runs when you hold her hand for her to walk. She drags us really fast! haha
When she does finally take off on her own, I'm afraid that she might just end up flat on her nose! hahaha She is a little speedy Gonzales!!
I do not really have much to say. I thought I did, but I do not seem to have any words coming to me right now. So, I shall close this tiny blog for now. Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Waiting is hard but you have Dora to brighten your days!! She is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete