Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday

It is Tuesday, the first day back to school from the three day weekend. No students came today, so it was a nice, calm day. I received some good news yesterday. My mentor approved my full dissertation! It is now in the hands of my committee members, and I hope they approve it, as well. Then, on to the school of education for approval. Next, I will defend my dissertation and hopefully become Dr. Dewilla Hooper!!  The process is long, with many steps, but that is a good thing. In order to earn your Ph.D., you should have to jump through a lot of hoops. After all, this degree is a "biggy"!!
The weather in South Georgia is just crazy. We have summer one day and winter the next day. Today, it was winter. Yesterday, it was summer. Like I said, it is just crazy.
It is hard to believe that it will be February really, really soon. Now that I am finished studying constantly, maybe I will be able to get out my cross stitch patterns that I bought to make for my little granddaughter~ That should be my goal for now, so I guess it is!
I hope everyone is having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment