Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cousins, and Uncles, and Aunts, OH MY!!!!!!

Uncle Adam and Dora sleeping in Tampa!! We had a long ride to get here, and I'm all tuckered out!

 Uncle Adam and Dora sleeping. Look at the smile on her face!! She is happy to be in Tampa with Uncle Adam and Aunt Vicky!!


Uncle Adam and Dora!
 Getting Butterfly Kisses from Uncle Adam!! She loves to hold on tight to your fingers!!
 My Great Uncle Willie and Me!!
 My Great Uncle Dewey and ME!!
 My Great Uncle Tommy and Me!!
 Aunt Vicky and her dimples!!
 Aunt Vicky and me chillin' in Tampa!!

 My Aunt Katy and Me. She is my Daddy's little sister!!
 My Great Aunt Patty and Me, chillin' in the Rocking Chair. She came all the way from Memphis just to see me!!
 My Great Aunt Amy and Me!!
 My Great Aunt Ellen and Me!!
 Cousin LOVE!!  Little Miss Cousin Julia!!
 My Cousin Kate!!
 Cousin Kate and Me!!
 My Cousin Katrina and Me!! She finally got here from Memphis to see me!!
 My Cousin Lauren and Me!!
 Cousin Lauren and Me!! Little Lauren!!
 Cousin Little Lauren and me again!
 Cousin Mina loves me so!!
 My little Cousin Dewey, AKA Little Fella. He was so sweet to me. He kept saying, "Look at her little toes and fingers!" in a real soft voice!!
 Cousin Rebecca loves me, too!
 Cousin Rebecca and Me!!
 Cousin Thomas and Cousin Lauren visited me in the hospital!!
 I finally got to meet my Cousins Allison and Sarah. Allison is holding me!!
 Cousins Julia and Lil' Dewey. See him kissing my hand! Julia is so happy!
 So sweet!! Cousins Julia and Dewey~~
 My Cousins Sarah and Allison are here from Charlotte! Sarah is holding me now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment