Friday, June 10, 2011

School's out for the summer!

I like the song called School's Out for the Summer! I posted it on my facebook page today. I did a YouTube search for the song, and I found one that was done on the Muppets back in the 70's. I thought it was cute, and it is the same song.
Teachers will still go to work for one more week, but the children will not be there. It is getting pretty hot around here, so it is a good thing that school is finally out for the summer. I do not have a lot planned to do, but I am sure interesting things to do will pop up here and there. Recently, the Air Force Brats Spangdahlem, Germany FB page has been in a flurry. Someone updated the site, and everyone has been posting memories of their times living there. Those years were so wonderful for all of us. They seem like the best times of our lives, even if we were all kids at the time.
I think that I posted on here that I found a site from someone in Canada who posts summaries of what happens on my soap opera The Young and the Restless, because Canada gets the shows a day ahead. Anyway, NOW I have found someone who posts the actual shows on YouTube, a day ahead! How lucky can you get? The uploads are in 9-12 minute increments, but there are no commercials. Maybe there is some sort of rule about how long of a piece you can post from a tv show, so they do them in three parts.
Well, I suppose I shall go for now. I hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment