Monday, May 23, 2011

May is almost June!

Hello,
I haven't been around the blog world for a while. Lots of things going on. My sunflowers bit the dust, because I never planted them. I have been out of sorts with health things, but I hope things are on the upward bound now. I kept my four year old neice and two year old nephew all weekend. Whew! just Whew! We watched lots of Disney movies. Their mom is in the hospital, and their dad was cleaning the house for them all to return. My daughter helped me shear my sheepdog yesterday. She had gotten really,really matted. We only got the back end done, but that was the main part that needed attention. The rest of the body and legs can come later. Hopefully, we will get some more done today. It is chilly in here this am. It was hot this weekend, so the air conditioner has been running a lot! I will need it later today, so I am not moving the thermostat now. haha The entire house actually got mopped last night. That is an unusual happening :) I am not a very good housekeeper, usually. That is not my thing.
Well, work beckons, so I must get ready for the day.
Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...New Build Planning

    ReplyDelete