Monday, October 12, 2009

My Little Elf Village


Hi,
Do you have an elf village? I do sometimes. Whenever the toadstools, or mushrooms, grow in the yard, I have an elf village. I took pictures of it this summer and showed them to my nieces. I explained that little elves live under mushrooms like this. "Can you see them?" I asked. They looked and looked, and so did I!


A few weeks later, my nieces were over here with a friend of theirs. I went outside and saw Lauren showing her friend my mushrooms and telling her about the elves. They were looking really hard for them. I wondered if they found any, so I asked. Unfortunately, the elves were in hiding for the day!


I love elf poems and elf stories. If you look closely, maybe you can see the elves in my little elf village, too~

No comments:

Post a Comment