Sunday, June 14, 2009

It is HOT!!

Summer has begun. The temperatures are staying up high, and the mugginess is here to stay. The last two weeks of outside duty at school were miserable, due to the heat. Often, it seemed that there was no air to breathe! All of the little kiddies are gone now, so we won't have anymore outside duty. Alas...
After three more work days, we will all be free until the end of August. This summmer will be a busy one. There are many things going on, and I will be working very hard on my dissertation. I have kind of had a wasted quarter, it seems, this spring. So, I need to get going and get busy on my writing. I have a feeling some things in it will change, so I need to get ready for that. I am just ready to be out of school and to enjoy a terrific, laid back summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment