Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Cheshire Cat Tree


This tree reminds me of the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. Rachel, Mamma, and I were in Florida about three or four years ago, and came upon this tree. I just HAD to take a lot of pictures of it! This tree is amazing in person. I hope the pictures come out well on here, so that you can get the full effect

Of course, I had to get Rachel up in the tree for a good picture.



There she is, sitting pretty in the center. Does she look like the Cheshire Cat yet?

You can tell these pictures are from a while ago, because Rachel still has her hair! These were before she got married and before Mamma got real sick.

Okay mom, enough pictures already. I'm gettin' outta this tree! Thanks for the pictures, Rachel. I love the tree.

Here it is one more time. Isn't it neat?!

1 comment: