Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Late

Hi,
It is almost 1 a.m., and I am just finishing up with my studies. I read a lot of things tonight. I just hope I can comprehend it all and remember it, so that I can write about it tomorrow! I need to type at least 15 pages. I read plenty to make more than 15 pages, but will I remember it all? I have 30 pages written so far, so I really should type 20. I am supposed to have 50 pages altogether. There have been so many crazy thoughts going on in my head while I have been studying, that I am not sure if they will or will not pop into my writing, too! I feel like I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, though. Once I get this question written, I will feel so much better.
I will be going to South Carolina Saturday. My friend Laura lost her mother this week. I just went to visit her a couple of weeks ago. I am so glad that I got to visit her, talk with her, and give her some hugs and kisses. She was a sweet lady, and she has been through a lot. Maybe she and Mamma are having a good, fun conversation about Germany days and the Eastern Star! I hope so, anyway.
Well, I should sign off for now and try to get some sleep. I am trying really hard to be on time for work. I am usually between two and five minutes late. I don't know why I can't get there on time, but I just can't. I will keep trying, though. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment