Saturday, March 5, 2011

Reading

Well, I have been reading one chapter a night in my book about Just Choose Happiness. It has been nice reading something so positive right before going to sleep each night. I have a hard time concentrating at night on anything written, so it takes me a while to get through one short chapter! Actually, I have a hard time with anything written. It is mostly due to the stroke I had 21 years ago. Usually, I must read the same thing several times before realizing what I just read. Maybe I just have old age ADD!! I am enjoying the book, though.

The weather still tends to be crazy. Each morning, I have to stand outside on what the education world calls, "Duty". Several mornings this past week were so cold that I had to wear two jackets again! It gets pretty cold just standing there in the breeze for about 45 minutes! Then in the afternoons, it is nice like spring. I am keeping my heat on at night in the house, but I still wake up to cool mornings inside. I just do not like to be cold!!

Hopefully, I will get some writing done today on my dissertation. The quarter ends on the 18th, and I want to get something else turned in before it gets too late.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment