Saturday, September 19, 2009

Music

I have been using old music videos as my contributions to facebook lately. I have been thinking of music that talks about whatever day it is. I think it is kind of fun to do that. There are lots of songs that mention specific days. There are a lot of them for Saturday. I actually posted three of them today! The one that sticks in my head is Saturday in the Park. I found an off the wall song by the Jefferson Airplane, though, about Saturday Afternoon. I thought it was kind of neat, so I posted it. This particular one was from a performance done at Woodstock in 1969! Whew! With the 40th anniversary of Woodstock being held recently, I thought it was most appropriate to use that song. I wonder if YouTube lets you share things on a blog... Oh well. Anywho, I have enjoyed finding songs to fit the day. I had a great one for yesterday, but I couldn't load it from my phone. I will try to put that song on facebook again when the day is like it was yesterday - RAINY!
School has been in session for a couple of weeks now. The bad thing is that my blood pressure has decided to go sky high. I think it has been like that before, but I did not realize that it was the pressure that was making me feel the way I was feeling. I think I will just 'chill' to some music next time I decide to stress out about work or anything. My music used to be a big part of my life, and I need to get back my joy and my song. Both of those have disappeared for a long time, but I am focusing on trying to get them back. I wonder what kind of song I can find for Sunday? Stay tuned!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment