Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Ramblings

I'm UP! For a Saturday morning...to be up at 7 am...that is an amazing feat!! I'm not sure what happened, but I woke up and kept thinking weird thoughts, so I got UP! I have a new little camera, and I am going to attempt to get some pictures on here from it. I finally took the plunge and bought an actual camera, rather than the phone camera. I hope the pictures turn out alright. Sam's has a lot of different types of cameras, and I opted for a very small one, a Canon, and it is BLUE. I figured that I might be able to find a blue one, vs. a black or gray one, when it gets lost..and I'm sure it will get 'lost' many times! This little camera actually fits into one of my little change purse thingys that I have, so that is terrific. I have the battery charger in a little blue zip up thing that I got from the teacher's union (that holds my phone charger), so now I am all set for baby pictures - and even videos!! I went to Rachel's house last night and took some pictures of the baby's room to see if the colors turn out better than the ones I have from my Iphone camera. After about an hour of fiddling with downloading software and finally getting the date and time set on the camera, I am ready to put a few pictures on here. I forgot all about the fact that the only thing that I really needed to do to get pictures was to put the little disk in the computer and copy them! Oh well...at least I found out how to work a few things on the litte camera! Pictures from Rachel's baby stash!!
I know that some of these pictures do not look like they are in the baby's room, and you are correct. Some of the pictures are in the living room and dining room. They are pictures of the big items that Rachel and Don have had fun putting together, like the Car seat, strollers, etc. They are having a grand time learning how to use everything!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they are ready for the baby!! Now they just need a name!

    ReplyDelete