Saturday, March 28, 2020

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow bush

Have you ever heard of, or seen, a Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow Bush?  I had never heard of one, until the other day. There is one around the corner from me. It is so pretty!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             


















There are actually 3 different colors of flowers in this bush/tree. 

There are purple, white, and light purple flowers in this wonderful creation of God.  


After posting this picture on my facebook page, I found out that this plant is toxic to dogs and cats. It is strange that something so beautiful could also be something harmful. The birds don't seem to mind. They were flying in and out the whole time I was there!

I also found out that lots of people either have these trees, have seen these trees, or have little plants around their homes. I thought that I found something new and different! HA!











1 comment: